Jan 17, 2010

A little more work today

Cut out a rusted spot on the rear wheel housing (fender attach point). I welded new sheet-metal in as required. After I finished welding I began working on the rear quarter panel. I applied some USC Icing Polyester Finishing Putty and began the tedious sanding/blocking process.

I also pulled a dent I had on the LT front fender.

Ran out of  "Icing" so I must let her rest for the night. The goal is to have her finished for the Texas Classic in April.

My Dad sent me a pkg. I have been after this cooler for years. It has been in the family since the '60s. This will be my next project after I get done with the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment